Saturday, August 25, 2007

Birth day younger brother.



My brother name is KAI-TONG. It is mean a cock.

He was born in 1993. The cock year, the tenth year of the Thai animal cycle.

So, my mother gave his name is Kaitong.

My brother studies at Donbosco school at Udonthani province.







My brother's school


He came back home once a week not like me once a semester.

Kaitong has had a girlfriend.

She is Ople. Formerly, My brother used to obeyed me everything ,

but when he had a girlfriend. He usually disputed me.

I wanted to kick him. My brother liked a dog.

He has a dog name is Arpo. It kind of dog is Puddle breed.

Its hair has white, fluffy. I and my brother like it very much.

My brother took it take a bath every day, or when we felt it was dirty.

August 23,2007.My brother completed 14 years old. I called him 5 times.

He did not came home yet. He went to play football with his friends.

At night, I called him again. I said happy birthday immediately .

Did not have answer . Did not have anything else.

2 minute passed, My brother answered “What’s up”.

My God! “What’s up” why he said like that.

Not say thank you!!!, but he said instead “ What’s up”.

1 minute later, He said “ Whom do you would like to talk with?”

I answered with angry voice black “ My brother, his name is Kaitong”.

Then, he told “ Sorry , did not have”. So, I looked at number immediately.

Ohh! My God!. It was wrong number. I felt sick at that time.

I said sorry to him who I did not know who was he.

My big mistook. After that, I decided to called him again. He received,

and told me “ What was you doing? I waited for only you, My bad sister”






After talk with my brother finished.

I changed my hair color from black to dark brown.

I changed because my friend changed and she look better.

I was so jealous her. So I did too. ^O^






To you my Evil youger brother!!!


No comments: