Saturday, August 4, 2007

Went to hospital again.




I got up very early, because today I was going hospital before 7 AM.



I finished everything about 6 AM.



I am got in taxi went to Ramathibadi with my fiend.



I reached there about 6.30 AM.



The dentist did not came yet 1 waited about 7.10 the dentist came.



I got to a queue. Many people waited for the dentist card.



I was first person nurse told me and every body 8.30. A nurse called me.



She sent me to X-ray teeth. I waited this department for long time.



When about 10.30 I came back and sent film X-ray to the dentist.



After she looked at film X-ray.



She dated me come on because she had to estimated about characteristic teeth.



17th August 2002.



Oh! I had to came here again.



Before I came back dormitory. The dentist told me to pierced blood.



I did not know why I only extracted teeth.



Why I had to pierced blood? After finished I came back dormitory immediately



No comments: