Monday, August 13, 2007

Mother's day. The sad day for me.



August 12, 2007

Bad new occurred. Although today was Mother’s day, but I did not do anything for my mother . When I called to her in the evening. I receive a bad news for me. My mother admitted hospital. She stopped short breath. The doctor told, She stressed too much. I had stressed too much too. Three weeks before, my mother was car crash. I did not know what happened in my mother life and my life too. I felt very sad.



........................................................................................................................................





August 10, 2007


To day was a special day.

My mother was born today, but I did not came home.

I stay far from my home. I called to my mother and say

Wish you have good luck all of your life.
I love you, Mom.





No comments: